The first step is to explore your existing set-up. Only by seeing your current costs can we look at future strategies to reduce your costs.
We call this a print audit. We normally like to visit your premises and view your current machine(s) and identify printing practices. We will determine from this:
- What print volumes you are generating across your printing and copying fleet
- How much you are spending each month or quarter
- What is your ratio of colour to mono print
- Which departments or users generate the most print
- Which machines are getting the most use
- How much paper, ink, toner and other supplies are costing you
This data is then formulated into a managed print strategy bespoke to your needs.
Our aim for you is that you gain visibility and control of printing. More importantly it will result in you saving money, but additional benefits will be a boost in productivity, improvement document security and environmental sustainability.